Sunday, May 21, 2006

NaHuBuTiNaHu

NaHuBuTiNaHu

Do u know what that means? This whole week I heard this from a few friends. I think the first one to say it is GEKL. Anyway today he thought me the meaning of the phrase and after that, throughout the whole time we were in Bugis, I keep saying it when I have the chance.

It sounds very stupid one. Something GEKL would say and make people laugh.

NaHuBuTiNaHu

Anyway today I heard from KH that somebody think I am proud to be a loner.

LanJiao understand?

Obviously it is someone who read one of my blog postings. And it is also obvious he never read properly.

I said it is okay to go out alone. I said dont have to care what people think when you are shopping centring alone. I said sometimes it is good to be alone.

The person who read this and think I am a loner and proud of it, I really want to go infront of you and show my middle finger.

NaHuBuTiNaHu.

English need to brush up for this guy who anyway read my blog and anyhow say.

I hardly go out alone. Except buy noodles for lunch and mon i need to go watch bewitching attraction. Otherwise I am at home, writing my scripts.

Only when people ask me out: like GEKL ask me go eat supper then i will go out one.

NaHuBuTiNaHu.

Anyway I watch 'objects of desire' and 'queen ping' and will publish reviews soon.

Not that anyway would want to read my reviews. Haha

NaHuBuTiNaHu

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home