Sunday, June 04, 2006

He Said: "I should have killed you when I had the chance"

I have a friend.

In fact, I have many friends.

But then this friend (lets call him Mr A) said something worth blogging about the other day on the msn. In fact, it is his nickname that is shocking

His Nick: "I should have killed you when I had the chance"

The 'you' was Mr A's ex.

They broke up quite sometime ago and Mr A never ever contacted his ex again.

But then, one day, Mr A's friend told him about his ex's blog.

After much consideration, he decided to go to his ex's blog to check it out. He was quite angry to find out that his ex wrote some mean stuff abt him.

He hated his ex even more. They didnt break up on a very good note, I think.

This shocked me. I keep wondering over the next few days about something.

If two people loved each other when they are together, isnt it scary how love changes to hate so quickly? Why love can change to hate? They are on different parts of the feelings spectrum, you know?

I thought it was quite horrific that people can say they love each other such that they go into a relationship but then after they hate each other. So much so when one wants to kill the other.

Or is it sad? (Shakes head)

Tsk Tsk Tsk. Homosapiens. ( Opps too much magneto for me. Sorrie, this month got alot of new comics series, plus two doses of Xmen3)

That is why I think relationships will never be part f my life. The changes and possible permutations in a relationship make it horrible to think about. Money may be corrupting, but then it is much more safer and tamer once you master your desires and the lure of money as well.

Life is too short for hate and love. Even if we are not 'homo-superior'

Maybe you all who chance upon this posting can tag my board or add comments. It has been awhile since my blog has seen a flurry of activities anyway.

Look forward to your comments. Everyone.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home