Friday, June 02, 2006

Fatty Bom Bom

In the month of May, I really feel like the CEO of a company.

Or boss.

Because although i have work i dont need to work everyday. Some days got work go to work. Somemore not very long. Sometimes just work two hours then go home.

Other days no work just stay at home watch tv and write script. Sometimes got friends meet friends. No friend and bored at home go arcade spend the day.

Really like boss. No need to work whole day. Only somedays got meeting then work abit longer.

The longest I have worked is from 2pm to 9.30pm, but not continuous. 3 tuition lessons in a day.

The pay for a part time like me is also like boss pay.4 figure a month. Haha.

Some people will think I trying to show off. But i not.

Just trying to muse about it.

But even if this kind of life sound good actually it is not really. Sometimes I see people work 9 to 5 i envy them because whole day got something to keep them occupied. When I am at home, I think alot of extra stuff. Stuff that is no good for health. But good for scriptwriting. Haha

Anyway past week have been quite monotonous because of extra tuition lessons. Extra income but also extra hours with stupid kids. Okay not all are stupid. Some only. Some are smart beyond wonders

Therefore, for the past week whenever I free, I just go timezone arcade at northpoint. Shoot the hell out of enemies in time crisis 2.

Now is school holidays. So got alot of kids go arcade. With their parents. I saw one auntie bring all her vegetables from market go arcade, sit down there and play some shoot fish game. Somemore complete the game. Haha

Anyway my point is that I see alot of fat kids leh. They are not mini fat loh. It is supremely overweight.

Like anytime going to explode and cover the whole arcade with fats.

One time while resting I sit down and count ratio. The ratio of fat kids to think kids is 9:1

Wahluh.

Last 2 semesters, whenever I wake up 5.30am for school, I always see one super fat boy walk to school. But he dont carry his own bag. The mother, short skinny and small carry the bag.

The boy is stupid.

But then I think the mother more stupid. Some of you may think I have no right to comment on other people parenting skills. But please lah, stop being so politically correct all the time.

That is why our fat kid ratio is 9 : 1 based on your politically correct answers.

Anyway the fat kids run around the arcade playing all types of games and they are like so expert. It explains alot.

I think parents should be loving but know how to draw the line.

Dont carry your kid's bag to school especially when he or she already very fat.

Then might as well you study for him and get degree for him and work somemore for him and die for him.

Lucky when i was young my mom made me eat grass and I have to do eight hours of housework everyday. I only sleep four hours a day as a child.

Thats why I am not a fatty bom bom

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home