Monday, June 05, 2006

Broad Band

Just finished watching SuperBand on Channel U. Actually have tuition every monday but diliberately shifted class to watch the show

I LOVE MILO PENG

They are the best band in the competition lah. Somemore today they sang a song from my favorite pop duo from last time Wu Yin Liang Pin.

WHOOHOO.

Not only they sing a nice and simple song with no noise or rap in it, but they reinvented some music elements and added them wonderfully into the song.

WHOOHOO.

Simple solid yet inventive. These are the qualities that never change in this band. Thats why I have supported them from the start. They have similar principles that I have.

In other words, we can connect. Haha

Hopefully they become superband. No matter what other people say.

I think for the first time, I might just pick up my phone and vote for them. There are very few reality competitions where I was motivated to vote.

Project Superstar: Voted for Derrick because unique

Superhost: Voted for Yunying because GEKL friend

Anyway I think lucky cannot vote teams out. Because despite enjoying the show, there is really a big thorn in the flesh.

This summer got strong breeze. But then the breeze is very smelly. The group Summer Breeze is really a ear sore because they cannot sing then still inside the competition. I mean i dun understand why the judges give them fail although today is not too bad but then I think long time ago they should have been out so the judges were correct

If they get eliminated, I will have a banquet at 'White Tangerine' Anybody can come as long as that week after i announce the banquet you all call me and register.

Haha. No bragging I will really have the banquet.

I LOVE MILO PENG!!

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home