Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Long Term Investment

My tuition hours seem to get longer and longer as the holidays proceed forward.

First it was one lesson a day, then it is two lessons a day. Now I have two days with three lessons consecutively.

That day after a particularly long day, I was ready to give up some lessons. Even without these lessons I am still on the four figure income so okae

So that I wont vomit so much blood.

But then my friend teaching in Republic Poly said tuition can increase experience for my teaching career in the future. When I start teaching in school adapting will not be a problem

She tell me to just treat it like an long term investment for the future.

On retrospective, it seems quite true anyway, though I hate to admit. I seem to get better and better with handling those stupid kids and also concerned parents. Nowadays when I start new classes at tuition centre I am never nervous.

Unlike the first time I started teaching in a class

At first I dont know alot of things but now I know alot of things, although I had quite alot of bumps along the way.

Like getting reprimanded by tuition centre owner for advertising my blog.

In the end I decided not to quit lessons anyway because when someone older said something that you know it is true, better listen.

Otherwise in the end will regret.

Anyway i think it is better to trial and error and make mistakes now then to go to school and make mistakes.

Been a student before and is guilty of displaying attitude to teachers whom I dont like.

I wouldnt want to be at the receiving end of my students' dislike

Hopefully my long term investment pay off otherwise I will vomit my final bucket of blood and die on the floor

Haha

(To GEKL: I know I like to show off my high pay tuition to you.Haha. But I hope this post will remind you to never give up tuition. It is my answer to your question over the phone the other day: "What for?" As your friend will help you to find higher pay tuition. Deduct comission from your future fund. Haha)

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home