Friday, June 16, 2006

Not Gomez

Some people ask why I always only mention GEKL in my blog.

Then they come to the conclusion I only got very few friends.

Even GEKL was shocked to find out I have other friends.

Of course I have friends. In fact I got a lot of them. But sometimes dinner with some of these friends or outings are really plain and boring that I dont blog about them

Now I am going to tell you about one of them. His name is James.

No, not gomez.

It is James the Great Police NS Inspector.

It all started when I was still training recruits a a Sergeant in BMT. I was about to ORD at that time and he came into my section for training.

Scold him fuck because he said wanted to be an officer in the first interview. But he was such a great recruit. Gave no trouble, capable and friendly.

During field camp he has the courage to tell me combat rations very nice and asked me if ECON minimart got sell or not.

In the end became Police Inspector and a great one in fact. Earns the respect of those above and below him.

A while ago he went to South Korea. Being a hard-rock cafe fan I asked him to help me buy a hard rock shirt from south korea. He said no promise but he will get it if he sees it.

In the end, because of my shirt, he quarelled with his travel mate just to go hard rock cafe on their last night there.

When I heard the story I was both touched and guilty.

He never accepted my money for the shirt and I only treated him to a cup of miserly coffee the other day at Cafe Cartel.

Thank You James

You are better than James Gomez.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home