Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thank You Very Much

Why does it seem like I am the only one who is continuously blogging these days?

No No. Not because I too free. I think because no matter how tired or busy I take time out to blog almost everyday.

Anyway, after complaining so much in the previous postings I think better switch for a thankful tone now.

I am quite thankful that although I have many tuition lessons these days I manage to switch lessons around such that I am able to watch Superband on Monday evenings. Although this may mean that I will suffer on other days I think the sacrifice is worth it. I really like the show and of course my favourite band 'Milo Peng'

Haha

Then today really must be thankful.

World Cup season is here, in case you went to Mars for a few months. And so it is Betting Operation 2006.

Today I bet Korea win Togo. But after tuition at dinner in a coffeeshop, I saw that Togo was leading 1-nil.

I was really quite scared because I bet fifty for this match. So on my way home I chanted a prayer and asked Guanyin Goddess to protect my finances.

In the end South Korea win togo 2 to 1.

She listens. Thats why she is called Guanyin.

Thank you Guanyin Goddess.

Thank you very much

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home