Wednesday, June 28, 2006

So Good

Waiting for the next match between Spain and France to start.

Really hope Spain can trash France. France is a lousy team way past their prime.

When you got players who think they can control the coach, when you have a coach who is controlled by the players, when you have a player who blames the grass for his lousy performance (sorry james haha) then you know the team is no good.

Why are they still in the competition anyway?

Anyway if Spain beat them I stand to gain from it. Haha

Just now Brazil won by 3-0. I finally regain some of the 150 dollars that I lost last few days. Starting to get abit worried about my finances anyway.

And I have thank two people for that.

Presenting the world's two best players:


Ronaldinho and Kaka

Watching them play is certainly entertaining. So good

Today went to Harvey Norman and look for TV. Saw the one that I liked. 21 inches quite new and on offer. So come friday going to get it.

Had to take on extra tuition to accomondate the TV expenses.

So the whole holiday is about slogging. Slog slog and slog somemore. After holiday still need to slog. Dont know why other people no money can go on holiday but then I still need to be here working like shit. So good one.

Its a dog's life I guess.

Everybody! You have a dog for a friend, in case you didnt know.

Next time go supermarket buy some dog biscuits for me.

Thank you

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home