Monday, June 26, 2006

England

Just saw the stupid England in their match against Ecuadour.

Oh by the way, do u know which continent is Ecuadour is from?

Its South America, not Africa.

Anyway really hate the English team so much.

The team that all girls support for all sorts of dumbo reason.

Everytime I see girls scream their heads off over England team, I would think: "What do they know about soccer?" I mean girls that support England team always have no credibility. Thats why everytime when I read "new paper" got one "soccer babe" who support England talk about soccer I would think "Dont talk cock. Go Home and sleep lah"

How do I start to count the ways that I hate the England team for? First they are a goddamn bunch of overpaid underperformers (though not all are). Why so unworthy players can still have so much money? This world is so unfair. You see Argentinians and Spanish and Brazillians play so well but then they do not get as much money as the English.

I hate England because of Sven Goran Errikson also. He is just an indecisive stupid fellow who caves under pressure of senior players. Look at those teams where coaches listen to their players. All are failures. Like France (another stupid team in ways I cant count) and England.

He has extremely poor tatics as well. Good players like Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard are stifled by him to accomondate useless Beckham.

Why are they still in the tournament despite their lousy displays?

Cant wait until Germany bring them to their knees. It would be sweet if Brazil can punish them personally. Then I will throw a banquet.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home