Thursday, July 06, 2006

Scary Movie

Today early in the morning went to Grand Cathay with KRRL to watch Scary Movie 4.

In the end only got two of us in the movie theatre. Nobody else. Quite scary.

The movie was really very funny. At first we decided we wanted to laugh out very loudly deliberately because we have the whole theatre to ourselves.

But then the movie was so funny that we naturally laughed out loud. We laughed until we keep slapping the chairs and armrests around us.

The movie is really very funny so please if you have time and want to watch some really funny parody, please go.

After the movie we went shopping for awhile because KRRL wanted to get a bag for school.
We went quite alot of shops in Plaza Singapura but then he keep saying this expensive that not nice.

I asked him what his budget was and he said 60 dollars.

Told him to get plastic bags instead.

Hahaha.

Sometimes I think I am the funniest person among my friends. Who can be more funny?

Okay maybe daegekleng can fight with me. But I am sure I can prevail.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home