Saturday, July 15, 2006

Problem Kids

Today go buy lunch.

Saw a huge bunch of students gathering around Macdonalds. All talked loudly and blocked the way and all are exam failers and trouble-makers.

You all know who I am talking about right? That group lah.

I wonder why those people who are poor and cannot afford it want to have so many kids for what?

They need to work long hours then have little money how to teach the kids properly?

Then in the end these neglected kids turn bad like rotten bananas and then they create trouble for us. They turn Singapore into a super low class city with lots of cigarette butts and phlegm on the floor.

I think Li Xie got the right answer to all these problems.

Why cannot have permit for giving birth?

Those who have good living conditions can have more permits to have babies.

Those who cannot even feed themselves should have less permits and less babies. If they secretly have babies force them to pass to other people.

Then like that the problem segment of Singapore can be eradicated sooner or later. Though I know not completely.

If I were the prime minister I would apply this law.

But quite controversial so I think the next day my government will be toppled over

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home