Monday, September 11, 2006

Troubled Waters

"来. 阎王爷, 来抓我下地狱去吧!" - 周处

Sigh! At this point of time, how I wish somebody would just pull me out of this world.

But I think its a little stupid or weak just to die like that.... Well I guess I am still the stupid-EST person in the world.

To think some crazy fellow called me 'Magic Man' on the streets today.

Never have I went on a outing with friends with so much troubles on my mind....

Felt like I was swimming in troubled waters.

But the feeling of having a friend help out when you dont expect it is nice. Though he wasnt of much help.

Today went out with 'Young Master Boonseng' and 'DaeGekleng' I think we had quite a fun time but it would have been much more fun if I didnt have so much on my mind.

Starting to appreciate those carefree days more.

Then at the end, DaeGekleng sang a very touching song and I felt more troubled. More sad.

2 more weeks before the troubled waters subside.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home