Monday, December 10, 2007

塑料杀死猫 (Plasticity Kills The Cat)

I got some very very happy news to announce.

And its very exciting.

By a stroke of luck, Kohhuiling chose my script for next year ARTivate' Jan show.

YAY!

And you really cant imagine how exciting it is. Cause Kohhuiling is going to direct it....

And we have professional cast Xi-ai and Rei.

So this whole two weeks Qingliang have been teaching me how to improve my script.

Okay, I have to admit. He is a genius. You learn like enormously ALOT when he teaches you.....

A show based on a script by me done by professionals under a professional theatre group?

Its a dream come true.

I gave myself 3 years to achieve this to prove myself to those who look down on me but I did it in half a year.

Hard work has paid off. Together with a stroke of luck of course.

Now is the time to work even harder.

Labels:

1 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home