Friday, August 07, 2009

New Play Season: Playback

So here we are...... finally.....

At the edge of the end......

Can't describe the mixture of feelings right at the end of it though......

Just wanted to say that on some days, I felt glad I did this show......

But on other days, I wished I hadnt done it at all.....

Its not that I am temperamental or when things happen to me, I feel like running away.....

Its just..... these things happen and they make me question why I am here at all...... I could be off learning something and doing something happier....

But in the end.... I still took away something.....

That the ends do not always justify the means....

Ends?? What ends??

Is the end the right end? What if it is the wrong end?

When you used the means to get to the end, is the end great? Does it make you happy?

What have you lost? What have you gained?

The end may be beautiful and happy and bright and sunshine....... But at what cost?

At what cost?

You can afford the cost.... but can others withstand the damage you did to them? Do you care? Have you spared a thought for others?

Can you truly truly afford the cost

No matter whether we are able enough or not, we cannot be so selfish..... We simply CANNOT......

It is just not right.

Right at the end, I would have lost many things....

But its alright....

Don't complain......

I can manage....

As always

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home