Sunday, July 16, 2006

Jiantong AKA Kiantong

Today is Saturday. Saturday is a happy day.

Today I am quite unhappy about a few things.

Really quite 'dulan' and impatient when these things happen.

But I wont recount unhappy things here.

Because this is my blog.

I am Jiantong AKA Kiantong.

People think I am cheerful and funny and smiley all the time.

How can I ever have my problems? If really have problems then how come always smiley and jokey? Only you all can be lonely and problematic and unhappy what. Right?

Cheebye

I not important what, right? Only some goddamn unimportant character.

The beautiful clowns are the best what. They are the gods in the world. What they have done and said are absolutely nothing but the real truth of the world what, right? Huh?

Who cares about a small unimportant fucker like me.

I am only Jiantong AKA Kiantong only what.

I am nothing else what right?

So whatever the fuck I do or say is not the fuckest best in the world what right?

PUA CHEEBYE

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home