Friday, September 15, 2006

Ridiculous Show

Yesterday was my free day at home for a very long long time.

So while doing up props for next week's show I watched the 9pm channel 8 show.

The lawyer one with Ivy Lee and Thomas Ong.

Actually I wanted to watch the show a long time ago because I thought it would be good. Cannot remember when was the last time Thomas Ong starred in a bad drama show.

But the script is really ridiculous. WAH LUH!

Cannot believe how much scriptwriters at Mediacorp have degraded to.....

Tell me, which lawyer who is relative strangers with those on his lunch table would start asking 'cold-joke riddles' once he sat down?

Tell me, which lawyer watch S-League soccer matches in pubs?
(Which pub show S-League matches? I thought only coffeeshops do that)

TELL ME which lawyer rap about his/her own profession?

And the love triangle scenarios are getting so cliche that I automatically shout out "AIYOH!" without much control

Really is AIYOH 莫名其妙 loh.

Where all the good scriptwriters go to?

Not going to watch Ch8 drama for a long long time.

Avoid ridiculous show

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home