Sunday, November 12, 2006

Love Consultant

Now is 4.02 am Sunday morning. Only Tanya is my companion....

Army Song: When the cold wind blows............

~We hugged for one minute. And then x left. Never turned back....

This winter is going to be extra cold I guess

I think Cheer Chen really really is very good.

She wrote the lyrics to '路口' by Tanya Chua. And it was very very very well written.

Because it can make me cry when I sing it. 感动度超高

天下第一感伤歌

And I really think I like the Tanya version of 'Yellow' better than Coldplay's one.

She really can sing in a damn damn sad way to make people lose control of their emotions.... 陌生人 almost once took over my entire life

Haha, I can have my own music blog already. Haha

Nuts. My new year resolution is not to cry so much. This year maybe already got one litre of tears (~ nudge lin. Nudge nudge) Haha....

Today I discover that I am not just a tuition teacher. I can also go be a love consultant already

But not full time lah.

My full time job is a student (nudge DaeGekleng) Haha

And when you are a love consultant, you see other people's problems.

And then you see somebody going to get hurt.

You may see things going to get ugly....

And you can do nothing practical about it because no matter what you say, only people in the relationship can solve whatever problems there are.

And there are people foolish enough in this world not to take your advice when they know its probably true you know?

And I dont think love consultants get paid very much because everybody thinks they know best about love....

I think tuition teacher still better.....

When you see a beautiful lady with a fat short ugly husband on the street, dont be surprised or complain that it is unfair.

Love is blind, my dear........ -GTK

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you... and everything you do and they were all yellow......... Do you know? For you I bleed myself dry...... For you I bleed myself dry"

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home