Sunday, April 01, 2007

三国。食

That is the name of my new short film.....

English name is called 'Hungry'

Yah, totally different names, but they point to the same meaning anyway.

After watching it, please don't accuse me of copying this and copying that......

Not my style to copy directly.

Anyway I finally finished principal photography at 2.00 am yesterday night, after a whole day of intensive shooting.....

That also marks the end of a month of seemingly never ending shoots..... Though I didn't took everyday of the month.

The final total clocked hours should be more like 90 hours.......

Anyway, tomorrow going back into editing......Its going to be a nightmare......

And don't believe whatever gekleng say. Keep calling me 大师. Later you all don't like the film then people think I overhype it.

All these labels like 大作,大师 is all gekleng help me stick one.

I never say anything at all.

But I still hope I get a good grade for this short film...... I like it even better than the last one.

More ideas and details and thoughts put into it. And you all have no idea what I and my producer went through to get it done..... I even dented his car. Shit.

Look out for Hungry then. Soon enough. Will be done by this friday.......

The acting is fantastic Woo~

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home