Monday, March 05, 2007

Yes Sir!

Oh NO! I am starting to update less and less on this blog.....

Lacking inspiration lah...... Doing all the mundane stuff now..... Not to mention that I have to struggle with dropping viewership of my blog.... I think when less people are reading your blog, you tend to not bother with coming up with brilliant posts

Yes, everyone. The golden age of this blog is possibly over..... But dont worry. I am sure a second wave will hit the blog soon enough.....

Started filming last Sat. Was quite tiring because only two people on production and the two of us have to handle everything by ourselves.....Travelled three or four places two times.

How I miss DaeGekleng, Weiliang and Jared..... At least they were there to help out the last time round.....

But I didnt have any problems with filming because I think the two kids of choice was quite pro. After a few rounds of rehearsing and cutting, they only got better and better.....

The admirable part of them was that they were young and still manage to grasp what I wanted..... Not to mention I was good with direction. Haha

Hopefully my next stage of filming, which is also the main one with the big kids will be as smooth, if not better....

Yes Sir! Man-U won the clash with Liverpool. Go eat deflated footballs you inferior liverpoolers.

Haha but I had to admit that Man-U was damn lucky to have sneaked a goal in in all that confusion.....

And no lah, Liverpool was not really inferior. In fact, they dominated large periods of the match.

Yes sir!

I found out yesterday that I was getting ready to withdraw my troops..... But abit of a pity to withdraw within the year....

Hope I can do it on scheduled timing next year.... Life is going to be more mundane without war and love....

And hope I will be more than ready by then.

2008.

The year to watch out for.

The year where war and love will be raging full-fledged.

Beijing, here we come

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home