Friday, January 26, 2007

Singaporean IDOL

This few days there is some sort of excited buzz going on in my world.....

Friends are going mad about an event that is about to take place next thursday.... I imagine them working themselves into a crazy frenzy (hey! it rhymes) over the last few days

全城语论所在, 年度音乐盛事

On thursday, there will be the greatest battle of the century between the singing greats of my world.....

Me versus Rachel.... What a devastating battle it would be for the world

箭在弦上, 不得不发....... To prepare for this war of the greats, I practised for awhile and prepared some surprises...... I may be good, but cant be complacent....Haha

This time round, there will be no more anymore staple songs for the fight......Only songs that I hardly ever sung before in previous karaoke sessions.....

So look out Rachel....Haha

Hope I wont 兵败 K-box.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home