Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pan's Labyrinth

A song goes like this:

And there's a danger in loving somebody too much.....

And its sad when you know, its your heart you can't trust.......

There's a reason why people dont stay who they are.....

Baby sometimes love just ain't 'nough.....

Yes.... I realised that you put yourself in grave danger when you love somebody too much..... Actually it already hit me in 2002....

But people never learn.... not even if you are an adult...... In emotional terms, we are always the kids that we were when we were young

The most scary thing is that you cannot trust your own heart.......In a relationship, whether friendship or love, you cannot even guarantee that your own heart wont change......

I thought it was going to be forever........ But I had the first change of heart in 2004....... And several months later came the end of a friendship that lasted for as long as the geography textbook was in my room.....

There's a reason why people dont stay who they are......

Yeah, and I really want to know why...... I know already!....... There are other people around..... That's why people change

Its kind of funny because who would have thought that I would learn about this only today..... and of all days today.....

My final conclusion?

Sometimes, love really just isnt enough...

So what if you really loved someone with all your heart? Big fuck?

Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.....

Some people have long made up their minds about stuff but deny it vigorously......

I hate the infinite skies for its cruelty towards me..... It allows others to make me suffer but not the other way round......

Today

I watched Pan's Labyrinth

And it was the most beautiful film I have watched in a long long time

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home