Saturday, December 23, 2006

Uncomfortable Feeling

走出去就有路

脚受伤了不能走怎么办?

爬出去还会有路吗?

还是会被人踩死?

Got a very uncomfortable feeling since yesterday.......

Like a very heavy weight on my heart.....

Sit also uncomfortable, stand also uncomfortable sleep also uncomfortable.......

Something is wrong..... but I just cant put my finger on what is exactly wrong.....

When Kongming went to war at Qishan with Sima Yi for the final time, he had the same uncomfortable feeling about his first battle.......

And he lost the first battle.......

Something bad is going to happen..... And I dont know exactly what.....

Watched 'Confessions of Pain' yesterday late night. Sneak Preview

Was enjoyable, but nothing new.... Still the same old slickness that carried through from Infernal Affairs Trilogy.... Directors were the same ones from Infernal Affairs

The slickness that characterise triad or cop films from Hong Kong nowadays.....

Story was nothing new or creative either.... But Tony Leung and Takeshi did well enough to carry the film properly and make it enjoyable....

Yet I dont think it is really challenging stuff to both of them

Final verdict: 或可看, 或可不看

Please dont let anything super bad happen now..... I just recovered from the last series of horrible events.... I really wont be able to take it again if I suffer another serious blow.....

I will die on Wuzhang Plains like Kongming....

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home