Saturday, December 16, 2006

天下的大傻瓜

How many other people must we sacrifice in order to keep it safe and flowing?

That question I ask myself over and over again the past 3 weeks...... I didnt even know how I got into the thick of things in the first place........

Now people expect things of me...... They want the flow to go on and on till everything dries up......

Or till the rest gets sacrificed.......

Would I compromise the person I so love now?

Thank goodness no. And I am glad I didnt hesitate....

Was watching amazing race at 2am when I suddenly felt him came back....

"你还好吧"

"还好....这么迟了还不睡,在干吗?"

"在等待。"

"等什么?"

"在等待那没有结果的情义。"

"说人家傻。其实你才是天下的大傻瓜"

"现在要去哪?"

"下一站。"

"下一站在哪?"

"天晓得。珍重。"

And he left........

And I was all alone once again.....

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home