Saturday, December 02, 2006

Caught......... Almost

Nowadays my favorite song is 路口 by Tanya.

Really very touching song with well written lyrics. Cheer chen rocks!

My favorite two verses:

就当作你的离去起不了作用。

我的心还完整的象一个黑洞。

can well described my feelings during this period of time

走不出的路口

一个人一瞬间淹没在人群中寂寞的路口

and I really feel like that sometimes

Like alot of people around you........ but you just feel like the loneliest person in the world.......

And you just cannot walk out of it.........

Well today my mom almost caught me.......

Was very careless letting things lie around.........

Lucky she never walk near the desk........ I think

Otherwise I would hear no end of it........

1 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home