Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday 2.11 AM

Haha, decided to name my post 2.11AM Tuesday to reflect the time at which I am typing this post.....

Anyway no title would fit this posting because there are many things to say under this one post..... So just name by timing. Probably will have more creative titles in future.....

For starters, I wanna clarify something. I took Hello Panda into bathroom to eat while bathing becoz I was deep in thought about something and was very absent minded. Absolutely not my way of destressing.

新闻媒体工作者没有报道真相,断章取义,不是记者,而是狗仔

新加坡媒体并不多,新闻还是乱报,不ok,是不是这个意思?

这个意思!谢谢!

Yesterday morning (MON) went to Alexandra Hospital and something amusing happened....

I was suppose to arrive at 9.30 for my appointment but went at about 9.45

Then when I receive my queue number on a piece of paper, it said something

Queue No: 1031
Room: G1
Appointment Time: 9.30am
Registration Time: 10 am

Haha felt abit ashamed of myself..... Can imagine the kick ass nurse looking at the queue number and shaking her head.... "Tsk Tsk Tsk. Youngsters nowadays huh"

The doctor showed me something damn cool.... but quite painful..... Ouch........

And the nurses and the doctor were ultra-polite.....

I think either AH has very good service training or it is recorded somewhere in my record that my dear aunt is the Assistant Nursing Director of Alexander Hospital.... LoL

On Sunday went for lin's birthday banquet. Been awhile since I flexed my organising skills

Wasnt spectacular..... just passable. Was glad I made the right choice of cake at cheap price.....

I am sorry for making you all awkward.......And I am grateful that you all obliged me.......

Quite a selfish wish actually......... I wanted to mark out the moment before things make a permanent turn........I dont have many beautiful memories to hold onto. This is one of them........

And I am afraid I might not be able to remember in the future

And you all humored me..... Where else can I find such obliging youngsters?

Thanks again. I cherish the chance......

It is already becoming different, if you know what I mean....... And I am quite sad to be the one witnessing all of it unfolding in front of my eyes

I shouldnt have asked in the first place........ And it truly exploded in karma style in my face....

Yesterday was a rainy day...... And I keep singing 'yu tian'

Went to see Yanzi again at northpoint after the AH trip.......

'沉默算不算任性的要求?人总是不能太容易感动'

How true

And I am learning it the hard way

Was studying Nitric oxide (known as nitrogen monoxide) cell signalling for Cell Biology just now

It is a poisonous gas produced by cars...... But the body uses it in small amounts to relax muscles

Conclusion?

A cup of tea can warm you up on rainy days.....

Breathing can warm you up in the dark of the lonely night.....

Make you feel better and less lonely, especially if you have no one to hug at night.....

The best part is?

You can dance in the swirling fumes that follows..... when no one is watching

Okay bad conclusion.

Dont learn....
2.48am

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home