Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Stupid-Me

Nuts! Henin-Hardenne won WTA? She became No 1?

Why Why Why! Where has my queen Lindsay Davenport gone to? Come back!

Nuts! Liverpool lost to Arsenal? Why Why Why! And of all teams they lose to Arsenal? The one that I dislike the very most......... Even more so than Chelsea.....

Yahoo! Barca won 3-1.

It seems that I know about everything except my biology facts........ So many useless trivia and the most important thing to study I didnt do so.........

So thats where all the braininess went to........ If I had any at all......

What is the protein that phosphorylate the Cdk 2 cyclin E complex again?

Today morning just went through another one of those ultra-fustrating cell biology tests. And to my horror, I discovered at my age, knowledge has a HALF LIFE.

I read the questions on the last page before the test and thought I knew how to do the questions....

But by the time I reach the last page, I have already forgotten what I should have remembered easily..... I spotted questions correctly anyway........

Knowledge has a half-life at 22 yrs old.......

Nuts. That day did something stupid. Told myself should not already but still cant control myself.....

Care and concern has no boundaries, they go into foolish territories.

I am quite sure its all going to explode in my face sooner or later........... hmm look out on this blog space and when it blow up on Mr Stupid-me, i will tell you all.....

BOOM!

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home