Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fuck Vs Fuck You

Was supposed to blog yesterday.....

But there was something wrong with the blogspot server. Forever got problems one...... So never.....

Just want to announce that my student's mother help me get another two students.....

Apparently she got ultra-wide connections

And she help me raise the price negotiations further...... she said must raise my fees so that I dont have to work so hard next year, can take less students....

Was damn touched when I heard that..... better than my own mom...... it seems that we sometimes treat outsiders better than our own kin isnt it........

Anyway thank you mrs C. I really dont know what I have done to deserve this kindness from you.....

And so I am closing onto my full quota soon....... a far cry from the start of this year when I only started working after April...... 5 months without work or money.....

Fuck Vs Fuck you. Is there a difference? The answer is a restounding YES

I think everybody should learn the difference between fuck and fuck you..... When I say 'fuck' its not scolding anybody in particular.... Just a cuss word for the effect of it......

If I really say 'fuck you' then I am scolding you specifically..... And I dont use it on girls because it sounds damn weird......

So whoever who said I was scolding her just now, hope now u are clear........

And everyone else of course.....

Had a fun dinner just now....... except SOH TH scold me loudly..... Joking also must get scolded..... Sigh..... Poor me....

I went through an ultra-fustrating morning

And I did something absolutely insane

And today I struggled with it for awhile....... I surprised myself by being so decisive in the end.....

And he is not even back yet.........

Fuck! Why cant caffeine seem to suppress the dilation of my blood vessels?

1 pill has 50mg and then 2 pills would have 100mg By drug standards, that an excessive amount...... So why??

So in the end I resorted to trading with the devil.......

I am so asking for it...... And I think in the end I will have it coming.......

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home