Thursday, November 16, 2006

Song Bo

~Song Bo

Thats the phrase that I like to say nowadays. Hokkien to express bliss...Kena influenced because I think I subconciously found it funny when somebody else said it

I think its going to be my phrase of the month..... until I get it out of my system.....

Hand up project ~Song Bo

Finish test ~Song Bo

Hand up lab report ~ Song Bo

Hell Week finished ~SONG BO

Today deliberately walked into Northpoint again to see Yanzi again........ ~Song Bo. I think I will never get tired of the picture....... One day I am going to tear down the picture and ran away with it. Haha

Then at night I learn not to trust the words of women lightly..... Especially brainless women.

They say things without thinking properly..... and then after that they have a wild party time when the things they say blow up in their faces (BOOM) ~Song Bo

Not talking about anyone in particular........... just general experience, especially after dealing with NUS girls, who although brainless but somehow get better CAP grade than me

..................!..............?

I think I am much more carefree these days....... Since 'he' left with all the problems

Havent returned yet.....

still on the journey with his pencil box......

Think he havent found what he is looking for......

Doesnt matter. Still got me around....

And all is right in the world.....

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home