Friday, December 01, 2006

Lung failure

Okay the past few days were an absolute disaster.

Battles were fought with proteins, statistical formulae and medicine names and ultimately I feel I lost all of them......

Sad.....MOE officers, please dont come after me....I admit that I have not been studying this semester, but I really worked hark over the past two weeks.....

Okay I learn my lesson already. School is there for you to attend lectures and tutorials, not skip them.......Next semester I am going to work hard......

(Dont I say that after every sem? LoL)

And cough cough cough is all I could do after the exams.......

Went home after a trip to ViVO and Bugis. Then started coughing, badly.....

Then at night sarting to have difficulties breathing, cough cough cough somemore........

Okay, going to die of Lung failure soon........

And I had it coming.........

Better quit bad habits quickly.........

Bad example...... please dont learn.......

Unless you also want to die of lung failure.

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home