Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cruising through Christmas

Today my friend called

Then he was like: 'ay, go for cruise leh'

Then I was like: 'when?'

Friend: Christmas?

K.t: u got money meh?

Friend: Yeah. U?

K.t: got. mother sponsor loh

Friend: 'kae loh. then go loh'

K.t: 'when exactly. I leaving for taiwan on 28th leh'

Friend: 'not sure leh. maybe a few days before your trip loh.... go malaysia that kind lah'

K.t.: 'orh. confirm one or not. christmas is peak period leh'

Friend: 'Dunno leh. I think should have lah. Christmas on cruise. Up lah'

K.t: 'u let me know again loh'

And then the rest of the conversation goes on......

So I might be spending christmas on a ship, then new year in Taiwan. Maybe continuously somemore

~Song bo

The year seems to come to an exciting end......

Okay, but must get through the horrendous exams tomorrow

Sigh

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home