Sunday, December 10, 2006

No Artistic Sense

Today I heard from someone that somebody else (that I guess everyone looks up to) said I got no artistic sense.

Does the person mean I can never be artistic director? I am not about to assume this because Huiling (my Stage Management Shifu) always tell me not to assume things that people never directly say out.... Or did the person really mean it........

Haha, I really got spies everywhere..... But dont worry, every god-damn secret is safe with me.... In case you are worried my career is not a gossip monger. My career is a student (nudge daegekleng)........ And dont bother going around digging them out.....You wont begin to imagine who say things and who doesnt.... Anyway I am not some dictator like Hitler who place spies everywhere to kill people who talks about me......

Back to the issue, I am not going to do any explaining or rebuttals.....

Just like I told my informant, I leave it up to you all to judge.......

Its fine with me. I criticise people alot as well, just that I dont gather a whole group of young impressionable young adults to voice my opinions.......

But I had doubts (who will not question oneself after being criticised? Unless you are damn stubborn and bent on doing things your way and producing rubbish in the end.... There's only such a fine line between preserverance and obstinity)....

So I called Huiling (whom I hold in very high regard) to ask her questions.....

She didnt take my side of course, given her very professional and sharp character.....

But her answers (in my interpretation) did help me strengthen my resolve.......

So life goes on......

And by the way, my script goes on as well

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home