Monday, January 08, 2007

Cheebye Dogs

I really hate stupid dogs.....

Lately I keep jumping out of my skin... literally...... because of some stupid dog which barks when you least expect it.

I have a neighbour who has two dogs..... And I sometimes wonder if he got them from the IDMH (Institute of Dog Mental Health)

Whenever I walked by my neighbour's house on my way home or on my way out, they always dash towards the door and bark madly, maybe like one particular opposition politician who is now in alot alot of trouble

And they bark when I least expect it.... So I get the fright of my life all the time..... And the owner always wait for the dogs to finish barking before coming out to control them...... SO considerate..... Why dont you just chain up the stupid dogs and put filter funnels around their stupid mouths?

Or collect their bodies when I am done letting their blood flow......

At first I just fume silently after I get multiple heart attacks within a split minute.....

But soon I had enough... so I decided to retaliate.....

At first when they start barking, I said 'shut up bitch' out of the owner's earshot.....

My friend keep telling me to be nice to animals but I was like: 'Really what... I never say wrongly.... They really are bitches what'

Then when I realise instructions dont work on cheebye dogs, I started pointing middle fingers at the 2 dogs....Of course I cant let the owner see

And they seem to understand.... So they become afraid of me.....

Now the ravings stopped so I stop having cardiac arrests for awhile

Recently I watched 'Kungfu Hustle' again and I got an idea.... I think I am going to learn 'Lion's Roar' from Yueh Qiu.....

Should they dare bark at me again.....

Then I will roar at the cheebye dogs until they get blasted out of their skin

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home