Monday, January 22, 2007

Everything BUT The Brain

Today I went to watch a very good English play at Esplanade Theatre Studios.....

By Action Theatre called Everything But The Brain. Starring theatre veterans Gerrard Chew and Pam Oei

The script was well done and layered properly... but honestly, I didnt really like it because it was abit too wordy..... The cast spoke at great lengths.... Almost like a word-vomit session.... Could literally see the cast vomitting words....

Wonder if Pam Oei felt like dying when she was trying to memorise all her lines.... I would....

Everything was just imaginative..... very creative.....

OMG!! Everyone in the world is like turning crazy over Spongebob lah.....

I guess its all right.... I like Mr Squarepants and his dumb friend Patrick too..... Its like really so stupid that it becomes funny....

Everytime I watched Nicklelodeon I would be literally laughing out loud.... And not all the fake LOLs I put into my messages when someone tries to tell me something stupid

The jokes uses everything but the brain of the writer.... Haha

Very few things make me laugh out loud.... Sometimes not even 全民大闷锅

So Spongebob is really good I guess..... Hey everybody, get onto Spongebob Express now.... And laugh your troubles away....

But do you realise something?

I can never ever be Spongebob... And you will never ever be Patrick.....

Because unlike Spongebob, I have way too many inner demons I need to fight....

And for you? You are not as carefree and 放得开 as Patrick....

Please loh..... You have a brain, Patrick doesnt

Maybe I am thinking too much..... Maybe you never ever wanted to be Patrick in the first place.....

Today went Safra with DaeGekLeng after the show..... He wanted to discuss our short films... For those who still dont know who is DaeGekLeng he is the one-half of the now de-funct pop group called Yesterday (See MTV in previous posting)

Oh yah.... Talking about my short film.... I am going to make a make-or-break film... So I am looking for my actors liao..... Get ready to be the next superstars....

Back to the topic anyway, Safra Yishun is like damn fun.... I and Gekleng went to play arcade, bowling.... We wanted to play pool but decided against it because I was damn tired already.... So fast tired can only mean one thing.... I am getting old liao

Then we discovered some kiddy rides and I sat in one of them.... We love to do crazy things, especially when nobody is around to see you.... Then we sat in massage chairs.... And it was so fun and wonderful. But quite painful also......

And got one restaurant there damn cheap and wonderful ambience one..... My birthday banquet I want to hold it there.....Haha

Okay... enough crap.... Blog viewership is like going down by the minute.....

Haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home