Monday, January 29, 2007

True Colours

I see your true colours.... shining through

I see your true colours

And thats why I love you

so dont be afraid

To let them show

True Colours......

I love this song..... So beautiful... Lately there is this inspirational commercial that linked those girls which thought they were ugly but they are not with this song.....

And the song got stuck in my head after awhile.... Liked the ensemble singing better than Tanya's version because it is simply uplifting...

Okay, but not going to sing this song for the competition on Thursday...... Too simple liao

Going to sing some song that has a rhythm so fucking difficult to catch that even gekleng got no idea what is going on....

Logic is simple: If my rhythm becomes gone-fuck nobody will know..... Haha brilliant

Then followed by Superwoman by Gary Cao-Ge..... Plan to murder the song (in Simon Cowell's words) as well as everybody else who dares enter the room....

In 孔明兵法, this is called 不战自败 or 不攻自破..... Haha

Kudos to Serena Willians who won the Australian Open on Sunday.... Or was it Saturday?

Anyway I love comeback stories..... Got so many people say she way past her best and even commentators thought that Sharapova will trash Williams.... But Williams really worked very hard to prove them wrong...

Thats the great spirit..... Reminds me of the time Venus Williams rallied and beat the much favoured top-seed Lindsay Davenport in 2005 Wimbledon (or was it 2004)

Just like my comeback on the mahjong table on Saturday as well..... After half a year of losing streak, I finally came home in style as mahjong god......

At first it looked set to continue to be a bad streak for me but suddenly the tables literally turned on DaeGekLeng and Boonseng.....

Thats my true colours..... A mahjong God.

Haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home