Thursday, December 04, 2008

Food For KT's Thought 1

This blog posting consists of two separate 'dishes'.......

WAHAHahahahahahaha! Get it? (Wipe off my tears of laughter) Oh I am sooooooo humorous..... (Roll around on the floor)

Laugh what laugh? So funny meh? XIAO!

Haha

Dead Bird

Yesterday I saw a dead bird on a small road behind the lab building.......

Ants were crawling all over it, carrying bits and pieces of the dead bird bit by bit away to wherever they stay at..... Feather bits, flesh parts, unidentifiable parts.....

The skull of the bird can already been seen..... The eyeballs are being hollowed out by the ants and decomposition.

Its funny. But when we are dead and buried in a coffin, the same process will eventually happen to us. Its weird. Its disgusting.... but it is all but part of the natural process or cycle of nutrients

I don't know..... But it sounds so natural and unthinkable when it is put that way... 'Cycle of Nutrients'

I want to be cremated when I die..... A much much less disgusting and faster process of reducing me to nutrients after I die.

I was standing like 50cm away from the dead bird..... There was no rotting stench..... I hesitated to go forward to look.... I am not sure if I can stand the sight if I go very near......

I wonder what the bird was thinking about just before it died..... I wonder if it knew that it was near its end..... I wonder how it really died...... Why did it choose to die by the roadside?

I wonder if I would know when I am near my end.... I wonder how would the 'ultimate last' be for me. Is it really true that people would know when their end is near.....

Its not scary for me..... But I just want to find out when and where and how. That's all.

At my ultimate last, I hope I can muster a mockingly quiet laugh. I hope I can say 'So this is my last. Farewell'

Live Friend

Met JP for dinner.

Its kind of weird, but I am not really really close to JP.

He was my senior in JC. And after that, he was my recruit and trained under me for 2 months plus in BMTC.

And then we met occasionally after NS. So technically although I knew him for 4 plus years, we are not really really close.

But we can still sit together and have dinner. And we could connect very very well......

Its kind of weird..... Strange..... But its sort of wonderful as well..... Its not everyday you have such friends.... which are hard to come by.... And must be cherished........

Some people step into your life and then leave..... Some people left but they come back into your life again.... Some people just stay permanently.... Some people leave forever.....

It can be heartbreaking sometimes..... But look on the bright side, those who stay behind..... they are your true friends I guess....

Haha

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home