Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Many

This month got many of many things.

This is the season of many.

Got many tasks for me to do. Buy props, prepare documents, prepare cirriculumn, call people, arrange for things, make props, buy more props, search for props, attend many meaningless rehearsals,attend wonderful rehearsals, entertain demanding people, entertain stupid people.

Super long list of MANY things to do. Some I feel happy doing. Some I rather kill myself

Got many demands and demanding people. Ask for this. Ask for that. Ask for impossible things. Ask for possible things. Ask for irritating things. Ask for redundant things. Some things I like to do. Some I just feel like slashing my wrists

Got many lousy things.

Got many stupid fools who think they are good and keep praising them although not worthy.

Got many question marks. Why these people think lousy things are good? Why lousy things still want so many accessories? No matter how many nice accessories lousy things means lousy things

Many unhappy things. Many angry things. Many undone tasks. Many things that waste my time.

I am in the thick of things

August is a happening month

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home