Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Bloody Improvised Friday

This post was supposed to appear yesterday. But really very busy these two days. Work like a dog.

The post is split into the bloody part and the improvised part.

Friday was a really bloody day. Was trying to wash my sister's cup. Suddenly, the porcelain cup handle broke and produced a very sharp end. The sharp end somehow pierced into my palm and tore off a piece of flesh.

Suddenly there was blood everywhere from my palm. The whole sink dripped with blood. For a moment I thought it was just a small cut and I tried washing the wound under the sink tap. But upon washing, a lot more blood flowed and it became very painful. I realise something is wrong.

Upon closer examination, the piece of flesh is loosely attached to the rest of the hand. Even more blood started to flow and I walked across the kitchen to get tissue paper.

As I sat down for awhile, I saw the kitchen floor full of blood drops everywhere. Felt abit dizzy seeing so much blood everywhere.

Sat there for very long before realising what happen. Had to clear up the kitchen sink and the floor after I dressed the wound.

For those who thought I was joking or exaggerating, fuck you.

The next time I see u I will show you the piece of flesh.

That night tried to go Esplanade to get ticket to watch 'Cabaret' Cannot get tickets last minute.

So improvised and got ticket to watch 'The Car and 41 hours' Much cheaper also.

Tried to go 'Beijing La Mian' to eat dinner before show. Beijing la mian collapsed already. All other food outlets are very crowded and noisy because it is friday

So improvised and quickly go esplanade library to check out the food outlet.

I discovered a gem. The place is very quiet and nice because it is in the library. Even friday but only three tables filled there. The food there is not filling, but relatively cheap for a place in the esplanade. The service is nice

Suitable for afternoon tea for a few friends who want to talk and enjoy scenery and quiet ambience.

I think not many people know of the place.

So that sums up a bloody improvised Friday

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home