Monday, August 07, 2006

Scolded

Do unto others what you want others to do to you.

Thats what they say when they want you to be nice and good.

How come dont apply to me?

Last time when I was superior and others my subordinates, I never scold them even if I was unhappy.

Just kept my voice level and use a very indirect way to get my point across.

Now working under others will get scolded.

Over and over again.

Not scolded lah. Reprimanded, to be more accurate. Nowadays accuracy is the key word.

Sometimes not accurate. So get scolded. You do it sometimes. People will think it is always.

You always do this. Always this happens. Always wrong.

This wrong scold. That wrong scold. Never do anything still scold - 'How come never do anything about this?'

People not respectful get scolded. Full of respect for people still get scolded.

NO! Not abit of tolerance. You do anything wrong and WILL roll you over with a verbal steamroller.

Not doing my best will get scolded. Doing my best still get scolded. Not good enough.

Got people ever get scolded to death or not huh?

No, not going to cry. Made the mistake once and not going to do it again. Crying is weak in real life. You can cry about a show, but please dont cry in real situations. Crying reserved for weak people who got no other way out.

Damn sad Damn angry Damn sick Damn down Damn scared Damn mixed emotions.....

Damn tired

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home