Sunday, August 13, 2006

You Know What I Mean?

Dont read this posting if you dont like people who complain.

Dont read this post if you only looking for funny things.

Yes! hO kIaN tOnG finally ran out of funny things to say.

Why?

I am very tired.

You know how tired I am?

When you are 22 yrs old this year, how do you take criticisms that come almost every two or three days and not feel tired?

How can anyone handle an enormous workload and take scoldings and not feel tired?

I asked for it?

Supposed to have ALOT of people helping me. Supposed to have a manageable workload

In the end I do most of the things..... I take most of the cold words........ I handled most of the situations..... I tolerate most of people faces

Where did all the assistants go? How come suddenly everybody is busy with their lives except me?

Look here look there nobody.

Finally for the first time I can feel the candle burning towards its end.......

Dont want to complain anymore. There is only so much complaining can help....

I dont want advice. Dont need. Please dont give anymore

Too many people know how to give advice. When you in difficult situations people love to give advice, in stern or loving ways. People who give advice become elevated.

Who dont like to look superior?

I only need words of encouragement....

Will survive, but words of encouragement make it easier.

No matter how strong you are, after taking too many bitter pills you would want a candy after the pill.

The next time you see me, dont have to be extra nice to me.

Just dont insult me anymore.....

Stop saying I'm ugly. Stop saying I am lousy. Stop saying bad things to me, even if you dont mean it.

I might not have the strength to laugh it away again.

Yes. Laughing away bad comments about yourself takes strength.

You know what I mean?

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home