Monday, October 30, 2006

The Exploding Mother

The whole day I was uneasy.

Knowing THE exploding mother for 22 years, I know she will sure explode when she sees me.

So I was on my feet the whole day. Prepared carefully on my would-be reply. Decided the exams will be my perfect excuse. But the probability of her exploding is high.

Exploding seems to be her hobby when things happen, big or small

Then just now when I went into the kitchen I saw her. At first her back was faced to me. Then I said something. She still didnt look up.

Then I scooped rice and said something further. I thought she saw me. But she didnt explode. I thought she decided she was not going to make a fuss out of it.

I thought I could get away with it. So sat down for dinner in the living room.

Then I think she saw it carefully again for the first time.

Then she exploded. At first the TV covered her. But I knew I couldnt stop it becaus explosions cannot be covered easily.

She dashed into the living room and started making a fuss. Gave her my well prepared answer. She exploded again. Mumbled something about it being my choice. She walked away, talking loudly about some thing.

Then after awhile, I could tell she still havent got over it. She asked me again about it. Just ignored her.

I think I am going to hear about it for a few more days. She can go on about it. Thats the most annoying part about THE exploding mother.

Hope it ends quickly. So that I can have a peace of mind and ears.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home