Sunday, October 29, 2006

He said "Help me pack my memories in"

One week can learn alot of things actually.

This week alot of things happened.......

Regretfully, nothing that alcohol can erase, though I tried hard at it.......

So in the end I am defeated......

At first I thought I was bouncing back yet again. I thought there is nothing that I cannot recover from. Within the span of 6 years, I have battled against all sorts of odds yet stayed alive.

For awhile, I thought pneumonia was going to kill me because it stubbornly refused to go away.

Something happened, but nobody bothered. Except perhaps a half-hearted attempt? But still I managed to brush that aside and continue on.....

By thursday I felt better already. Though still drinking but I manage jokes and I got a new tattoo by friday just before I left school.........

But yesterday night I saw something. Actually I wanted to paste it here to explain all these drama stuff. But decided against it.

Its other people's happiness. I shouldnt build my misery on other people's happiness...

Whatever I saw smashed my recovering heart into another thousand pieces. I am an idiot, because it doesnt seem related. But to me it did.

An large and beautifully built house on no foundation is destined to collapse.

I need to leave now.我需要走了

Go on a long journey. 去远行

Not physically. But mentally...... Before all this drives me insane. 精神上的旅程

The old Kiantong is going off for awhile.以前的我要走开

In place will be just a indifferent person.暂时由一个随便的我代替

It might be awhile.可能一回儿

It might be a month.可能一个月

It might be a year.可能一年

It might be forever.可能永远

But I need to go. This is a world of have-nots. Not haves.

Might be too DRAMA for you. Might be laughable. Might be a attention attraction exercise.觉得是笑话?煽情?

Doesnt matter to me.不重要

So long.再见

I might just come back someday. 有一天可能我会回来

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home