Monday, October 30, 2006

Great Teacher KT (GTK) 1

Here comes Great Teacher KT

O levels and A levels about to start soon. About two more days and it will explode into the faces of those poor students.

As GREA-TO Teacher KT I must do my part to help all these poor students locked in an endless battle with information, knowledge formulae and numbers.

And what greater way than to tell a JOKE for everyone to destress, major exams or not.....

Wahahahahaha!

Here goes:

"What did the sea say to the shore?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nothing. It just WAVED"

Get it? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wahahahahaha?

Those who think it is a good joke please tag my board with the word 'clap' and your identity.

To my O and A students Glenn, Sharmagne, Sheryl, Sarah, Enrique, Desmond, Shujun, Grace Sardi, Suherman, Harsono and Tze Hui:

All the best for your exams. I have faith in you all because you all are trained by me.(haha) You all represent me so please do your best and not forget those things that I have taught. Any questions please call me or MSN me. I know all of you will get a good grade because my students never failed to improve.

The rest, Le, Jody, Yun and Vera please study hard for the next year.

Take care everybody and see you again

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home