Sunday, May 06, 2007

Phew!

Finally I finished my exams.....

Almost seemed like it was going to take forever to finish......

YES..... and now I can go crazy and have fun....... Or rather pay full attention to my next two productions....

Realised MOMO is going to take up alot of my time..... its like five hours every night.....

And the call time during performance is 7AM.... Haha... because performance start at 9am....

Never done a show before with such weird timings..... But I am happy.....

Got something surprising I am going to reveal after the production is finally over..... Haha...... All I would say now is the world is really quite small.....

After exams went to Night Safari with Yunying Rachel and Gekleng..... At first I thought we just went there to eat.....

The things there are freaking expensive..... even for a high earner like me..... Haha

But after that we went to take tram rides and watch their animal shows..... Made stupid comments like kids like that.....

Was quite fun actually..... The most fun part was when we sang Gucci-Gucci on the suspension bridge loudly and danced....

Haha, crazy old people.......

Thats all for now.... if I still don't sleep I wont be able to wake up for rehearsals tomorrow.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home