Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Don't Want To Sleep Alone

No.

I didnt went to watch Tsai Ming Liang's new film 'I Don't Want To Sleep Alone'

I admire his ideas about film and film making, but unfortunately, his films are about the real world and they can be quite painful to watch..... Life is in fact quite mundane and painful, so why pay and enter the cinema to watch something that you experience every other day?

Haha.

This blog post is titled like that simply because I really dont want to sleep alone. Haha

The first two papers of my exams just finished. Phew.....

The question for my film art exam was on Wong Kar Wai's 'In the mood for love' While watching the excerpt for the question, I really felt like crying.....

I seriously think 'In the mood for love' is really one of the best art films in the world..... And argubly Wong Kar Wai's best film till now..... Unless you want to argue about 'Ashes of Time' or 'Days of being wild' both of which I only managed to watch snippets

'Feelings can creep up just like that' - Li Zhen (Maggie Cheung, In the mood for love)

我怀念的,是无话不说
我怀念的,是一起作梦
我怀念的,是争吵以后还是想要爱你的冲动
我记得那年生日,也记得那一首歌.......

Someone said my blog is getting very sentimental and sappy.....Maybe it is..... I mean how long can you complain about the unfair and dumb things that you see people doing everyday.....

Teenage angst has to melt away somehow when you are an adult..... Haha

终于发现自己,已经不在乎你,
原来分手也能如此安宁.....

I think everyone should buy a copy of Yanzi's new album..... You will learn to love her.....

I love her melancholic rock sounds. (飘着)Haha

What a random blog posting. Haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home