Monday, June 25, 2007

Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Today went to watch Fantastic 4 with two cheapskate girls Nat and Karin....

The soundtrack sounds suspiciously recycled from Spiderman and X-men, and the story attempted a layered plot which eventually seems to be half hearted because the screenwriter went for a easy resolution....

Fantastic Four is essentially a summer blockbuster at heart, not a brainy comic to screen adapdation.....

And comic fans will know that Galactus cannot be defeated so easily by a mere servant Silver Surfer, so the director probably is laying the path for a third sequel.... I just feel unsatisfied at the way Galactus was being destroyed.... Its like there was not enough time and the director just went for a quick and easy ending....

And the storyline borders being ridiculous at time.... But it was enjoyable due to the chemistry of the cast, making it almost believable that the four were a real family...

Okay enough about the movie....

Er... 'Youth Incubator' audition went fine..... It was slightly easier than I thought it would be.... But I wont say that I will get in.... Because it is really quite difficult to say what Xiao Huiling and Qingliang wants or are looking for....

Anyway I had fun during the short session... Felt at ease.... Maybe because I already knew alot of people there..... If they were totally strangers I probably would die of overflying of butterflies in the stomach....

What matters is I had fun.... Enjoying the process is the most important I guess.... Yup!

Next summer, I am going to take the train to land of happiness. They said there is no bitterness over there, and people are never lonely....

If I had one more ticket, would you come with me?

I cannot see my sky today. Can you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home