Saturday, June 23, 2007

That I would be good

That I would be good, even if I were insane.....

Despite persistent rumours and stubborn suspicions that refuse to subside, I decided to follow my heart.....

To me, words and actions sometimes don't matter. It is what your heart thinks that counts....

This Arts Festival, I watched only 'Wong Kar Wai Dreams' besides the full run of 'Machine'

Couldnt get tickets for 'Dollhouse' and 'Beijing Ren'. But I saw the set for Beijing Ren while I was backstage for Xiao Bai Chuan.... Quite beautiful......

By the way, I didn't really like 'Wong Kar Wai Dreams'.... But it seems that everyone else like it quite alot....

Nat, Karin, Junwei and Yuejuan laoshi all like it..... Hmmm.... Am I missing something here?

Anyway wont do a review for WKW Dreams because lazy here.... But as if anyone wants to read it.... Haha....

Going for Incubator auditions this Sun..... Hope I get in...... Then I can start my formal arts education.....

My sky is a boring blue today....

What colour is your sky?

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home