Monday, June 04, 2007

盼ZhongKunHua归来

I guess after Saturday, we are fine right?

Right?

Transformers kae? Don't forget....

Today we had a full run for XiaoBaiChuan.... Arghhh yet to find the perfect form for the show, where I make no mistakes at all......

A bit of pressure cause this is my idol's show and I don't want to spoil it...... And also because its a Singapore Arts Fest Show..... Arts Fest leh....

I'm in a Arts Fest show.... Sounds surreal.....

我前世一定犯了重错,所以今生苍天执意要我受苦......

Today a terrifying thought occured to me during rehearsal..... And I couldn't shake it off.... Disturbed by the horrible thought the whole fucking night.....

I think it will haunt me for days to come, or even months and years..... Unless I......

Forget it.... Too many people reading this stupid blog....

有人说:

对最好的朋友可以说九分真话

对爱人可以说八分真话

对好朋友可以说七分真话

对常人只说五分真话

对大嘴巴最多说上三分真话

对敌人连话都不说

只有对自己才把话说满

I think this is a set of very good guidelines to follow..... Thanks to the person who taught me that....

And yes, zhong kunhua.... faster come back.....

I know that alot of people like to come read this blog for various reasons.... Besides being funny, it is also interesting and updates almost daily.....

Now that you all have the chance, read this blog for all you can..... Cause it might not be here for much longer.....

Don't know issit my postings 写得太白了 or too many people reading.... cause like more and more people know alot of things about me.....

In an unknown blog probably I can whatever I want.... 可以把话说满

One more day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home