Friday, May 25, 2007

坏天气

Okay, I am going to make myself very clear once and for all.

I may have no say over their say, but that probably doesnt mean that I cannot give advice.....

I didnt say that I wanted to have a say in their say. But I do give advice. I didnt demand that people follow my advice. If they think they want it their way, it is up to them.

Anyway its not only me who says the same thing. BUT I am the only one who says it loudly.

Anyway I didnt say cannot this cannot that. Of course CAN. But there is a better and less ugly way to do it for sure.

AND That was what I meant!

If people misunderstood me and stuck labels onto me quickly, it is fine with me because I cannot control it.....

By the way, I got something to say to some dear kids.

Dear Kids,

I know its hard on you all. I know that I raise high demands. I know other people are nicer to work with because they are always so forgiving and nice and comforting.

I know THERE IS ALWAYS MORE THAN ONE WAY TO DO THE SAME THING.

But I believe people choose a certain way to do it because it is very effective and efficient....

And I believe some things, you only improve the HARD WAY.

I learnt the hard way. I think you all should also because it is faster.....

I hope you all will understand. It is fine with me if you all choose another way. It is fine if you all don't understand.

Do or do not, I do not stand to gain anything.

People say or think that I look down on Huayguan after I manage to squeeze onto professional theatre with a small role.

For that matter, NO. I dont look down on Huayguan no matter what.

I just think somethings must be changed. That's all. And the good things I learn, I share. IF PEOPLE THINK I SHOULD HAVE NO SAY, then I have nothing to say....

If Huayguan is really doing fine, I wonder why our talents left the place.

I wonder why Big Huiling left Huayguan.

I wonder why Small Huiling left Huayguan.

I wonder why Darren (Zehui) left Huayguan.

I wonder why Wanshi left Huayguan.

I wonder why Yingwen left Huayguan.

I wonder why they never ever turned back again.

I wonder why somebody tell me not to have anything to do with Huayguan anymore.

On second thoughts, maybe I shouldnt really give any advice. I forgot I don't have artistic sense.
OPPS!

I hope its clear already.

And I think it couldnt be more clear

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home