Saturday, May 19, 2007

别人都说我们会分开

Yes and this is it. MOMO finally ended......

And I am ready to reveal everything....

It was a happy production. I thought I was quite sucessful. Momo ended on my birthday....

At the start of the day, my stage manager bought me a piece of cake..... Then after that when the cast started arriving they all wished me happy birthday, even though we only have known one another for like two or three weeks.....

While warming up, some cast members sang the birthday song for me....

And fat pig who was operating the subtitles put a birthday message onto the screen, but that was before the show of course... Haha

At the post production party, they sang the birthday song AGAIN..... Haha

I think it was a really special way to pass my birthday....On a production with so many new friends.....

I didnt really planned to celebrate my birthday anyway...... but the fat pig had such a big mouth that he needs to use it and blow everything out of proportion.....

I completed my second professional theatre production already. And I am damn happy because I thought I did well..... MUCH better than I expected it to be......

And it was A VERY long time since I did a show which I believed in or enjoyed properly....

Now I am ready to reveal a surprise.

Huiling is my stage manager for this show, Momo.

Yes, the Huiling that said that I cannot be a stage manager a few months ago and scolded me left right centre during Zhou Chu.

The first day I arrived on the production she said she thought that I could try again. She said it was like doing badly at exams doesnt mean you dont understand the subject....

At first I thought I would just stay within acceptable standards.... Yes. For alot of the things I have done on MOMO, she had no complaints. And when Huiling have no complaints, it means probably it is within acceptable standards....

But a few days into the production she praised me for some things that I did.... When Huiling praises people, it must really be because I did well as she had very high demanding standards

Soon, she trusted me with alot of heavy responsibilities because her assistant was quite lousy.....

And I sucessfully proved myself.... To the person who didnt think I can do it a few months ago...

This is redemption.

I made alot of new friends and got to know alot of people in this production.... And most of them are professionals in the theatre circle.

Hopefully, my next few productions with Drama Box will be as successful

And Happy Birthday to myself.

别人都说,你害怕对我坦白。
只是现在我受更多伤害
由于这应该重来还是让你离开?

我是一个喜欢把最深的心事藏在心里的人。I think the two of them also

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home