Friday, June 01, 2007

小白船

'Full Frontal' features two prominent theatre artists as directors for this coming Singapore Arts Festival... Li Xie (My Idol) and Peter Sau

They each are doing a re-intepretation of 2 classic plays.....

Li Xie is doing her own interpretation of 小白船 (Little White Sailing Boat), a play written by our very own theatre master and pioneer Kuo Pao Kun.....

And I must say through the rehearsals, she is really very good with updating the piece and making it very relevant to our generation, injecting her own personal flavour into the play which might have been seen as out-dated by now......

Very Creative..... And quite fun to work with actually..... Very friendly.....

And tonight after rehearsals she finally answered my question to last year's 'Trash'

Have not seen Peter Sau's work because I don't have to do his part of the show...

There are two different sets of technical support for the two shows in the same performance.... A new experience.

Constantly enjoying myself in rehearsals because I keep picking up new things on the sly....

But besides rehearsals life is kind of mundane..... Didn't feel like starting tuition lessons after such a long break and was getting used to it.....

But parents keep calling me and sms-ing me to ask for available time slots for their kids.....

All want to suck my blood away.... Arghhh! Then give half baked answers to pacifiy them but still refuse to put the phone down.... Parents just don't get it.

Shuttling between Drama Box, rehearsals and tuition takes away my day.... Don't seem to spend very much time at home at all.......

So is it good or bad? Don't know.

Neither happy nor sad.....

What colour is your sky today?

My sky is..... grey.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home